awesomes

Friday, August 30, 2013

Lintang?? Of course.. But WHY???


First of all, I want to say that I really enjoy while watching Rainbow Soldiers. This is my second time.This movie is about the struggle of eleven children that want to go to school but they need to face many barriers in Belitong. The character that I like most in this movie is Lintang. Firstly it is because he is a clever person. As in the movie, we can see that Lintang can answer mathematics questions in competition without calculate it. Next, he is a patient person. While he going to school, he have to wait the crocodile crossing over the road and he also patient when he knows that his father is passed away. The last thing that I like about Lintang is their face. His face looks very innocent and at the same time he looks handsome too...hihihihhi




-QIRA-

No comments:

Post a Comment

place you comment here