awesomes

Friday, August 23, 2013

Oh MY GOD... GRAMMAR JAIL?? THIS IS MY STORY. .:)

Assalamualaikum...and Hello everyone..
Firstly, have you ever heard about "Grammar jail".. 
owh.. I think this is  first time you heard that , right???
hahahha.. Last class, teech make something special for us..that is he is the first person make Grammar Jail in the world..and he make it our class.. AAC1103B.... As we know , whole my friends including me also is 'invited' to join this jail..hhaah..  You should  feel guilty right when sitting in jail. But instead we enjoyed sitting in jail.As we can see, this photo show that we are really enjoy it. 


 











 We are happy Right.???
hahahah.....
But behind the happiness, there is also distress where we need to correct our conclusions perfectly without any grammar mistake.After that, we will be released from jail..... 
But I was happy because I and my partner is the second pairs that come out early from the jail.
I will end of my story with  السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته...


-BY QIRA-

No comments:

Post a Comment

place you comment here